1. Computer Tomograf Veraviewpocs 3D MORITA Japan
Veraviewepocs® 3D is a state-of-the-art panoramic X-ray unit that offers digital panoramic and 3D imaging options. High in resolution and low in X-ray exposure, it offers easy positioning and image manipulation, versatile image processing, and brilliant, distortion-free 3D images, even at the optional Ø 80 x H 80 mm size.
These high resolution 3D images are perfect for a wide range of uses in patient diagnosis such as implant planning, apical lesions, TMJ evaluation, and impacted teeth. Veraviewepocs 3D also offers a “true” panoramic image, not a reconstruction.
NEW Dose Reduction Feature
Veraviewepocs 3D, and all of Morita’s 3D units, now come automatically equipped with a new Dose Reduction Feature for increased patient protection.
The Dose Reduction Feature is rooted in how the machines acquire information. Through advanced engineering, the intensity of the X-rays has been optimized which decreases the overall level of emissions. Dosage has been reduced 30% to 40% on all three-dimensional fields of view. Maximizing the efficiency of the machines has also resulted in sharper images of soft tissue with fewer artifacts. Dose Reduction now comes standard on every 3D unit Morita sells with no retail price increase. Existing models can also be upgraded with this new feature with minimal if any, part replacement.
2. The Kodak Carestreem CS 2200 Intraoral X-ray system
The CS 2200 intraoral x-ray system is designed for performance and safety. The unit’s very high-frequency (DC) x-ray generator ensures consistent high-quality images, while providing improved safety conditions for your patients and staff. Compact and easy-to-use, the unit’s handheld timer allows users to quickly select the right exposure settings.
The unit’s high-frequency generator ensures maximum image quality while at the same time limiting radiation exposure. Generating up to 30% less radiation than conventional x-ray generators, the CS 2200 system automatically determines the optimal dose for patients.
The KODAK 2200 unit has been designed to produce high-quality intraoral radiographies that:
- Reveal maximum details with the minimum dose to the patient.
- Show teeth and anatomic structures accurately with a minimum of distortion or magnification.
- Have optimal density and contrast to maximize their use for the detection of dental diseases.
- The KODAK 2200 Intraoral X-ray system uses a high frequency technology that allows:
- Reduced X-ray doses for patients because the KODAK 2200 unit emits fewer soft rays absorbed by patients which are not used during image creation.
- Shorter exposure times which reduce the risk of motion blur during exposure.
3. Portable X- ray device PORT-X
Portable x-ray device, model PORT-X II manufactured by Genoray
With this type of device, irradiation is kept to a minimum, and it is even further reduced by the use of a lead apron for the patient. It is possible to make both film and digital x-rays, and the latter will be displayed on the LCD that is included in the dental unit.
Given that you won’t need to go to an external radiology center, your dental problems will be solved more rapidly.
4. Endodontic microscope OPMI® pico Carl Zeiss
A quality dental treatment lies, besides the expertise and professionalism of the medical team, in the use of performant devices and equipment. DentalMed clinic has chosen to add up its collection of dental equipment of latest generation with the dental microscope OPMI Pico, manufactured by Carl Zeiss.
OPMI® pico makes details and fine structures clearly visible. It enables you to better visualize the regions of interest and consistently provide your patients with high-quality examinations and treatments.
The compact, high-performing, easy-to-use OPMI pico offers solid support for the most demanding applications – whether in restorative dentistry, endodontics, implantology or periodontics.
OPMI pico’s cost-effective illumination options offer solutions for all specialized dental offices to meet your standards and needs. Complete integration of the light source makes it easier to clean the system.
Highly ergonomic functions enable various users to conveniently adjust the focal length while maintaining their preferred working posture.
OPMI pico also features camera options to facilitate patient consultation and documentation; depending on the specific needs in your practice.
5. General Electric Patient Monitor
The B30 Patient Monitor is designed with comprehensive parameters and the latest GE measurement technologies for accurate and reliable patient monitoring.
The modular design of the B30 Patient Monitor enables optimized monitoring, especially in recovery and intra-hospital transport.
An innovative alarm system offers preset alarm limits for different parameters, and adjusts the alarms in critical situations by sensing the duration, severity and the combination of different alarms.
Comprehensive package of hemodynamic measurements – ECG, NIBP, GE Datex-Ohmeda SpO2, Impedance Respiration and 2 temperatures.
6. Apex locator Root ZX II Morita Japan
As the world’s best selling apex locator, Root ZX II has set the industry standard for accuracy and patient safety.
Invented in 1992, it was the first unit with the ability to work in wet canals – measurement is not affected by the presence or absence of blood, other discharges, or electrolytes. Root ZX® II features patented technology which offers an accuracy rate of 97.5%*.
User friendly, its display screen is large and easy to read. The action of the meter in the display corresponds exactly to the tactile sensation of using the file. Other features include: slim, lightweight file holder, no zero-adjustment, automatic calibration, battery power indication, and automatic power off function.
Townie Choice Awards®
8 Years in a Row!
Winner 2003-2010, Apex Locator Category
7. Cavitron® Prophy-Jet® (Dentsply Professional)
This is a dental prophylaxis device, which uses water, air and powder sodium bicarbonate in order to remove the stains, plaque and soft deposits on the surface of the teeth. Due to the slightly abrasive bicarbonate powder, it also polishes the cleaned surfaces.
PROPHY-JET is an air polishing prophylaxis system which uses air, water, and either sodium bicarbonate (ProphyJet®) or non-sodium (JET Fresh®) powder as a slurry to remove extrinsic stain, dental plaque and soft debris while simultaneously polishing tooth surfaces.
Recommended to clean tooth surfaces prior to bonding procedures and placement of dental sealants. Highly effective in use on patients wearing orthodontic appliances.
Sodium bicarbonate is accepted by most patients and is both minimally abrasive and water soluble.
- A two position foot switch for polishing and rinsing modes.
- Fast, easy operation and for greater productivity.
- Powder control on the front panel.
- Uses Cavitron Jet Air Polishing insert.
- New easy to remove powder bowl.
8. PentamixTM Automatic Mixing Unit
With the touch of a button, it mixes and dispenses a completely homogeneous mix–faster than any other unit on the market.
- Dispenses PentaTM Impression Materials faster than any other unit on the market.
- Saves counter space with the smallest footprint on the market.
- Easy handling with push-button control on both sides.
- Homogeneous mixing for void-free impressions.
- Less waste–dispenses only amount of material needed.
9. Sterilization Equipment
Euronda autoclave model E9 + autoclave bag sealing device + distillatory
- B type, automatic autoclave
- microprocessor- based electronic control
- 3 sterilization programs (121oC, 134oC, 134oC Prion)
- incorporated printer
- automatically stops at the end of each sterilization cycle
- automatic fresh water loading
- PED certified stainless steel sterilization chamber
- 3 sterilization control TESTS: Vacuum, Helix and Bowie&Dick
10. Siemens and Stern Weber dental chairs:
- optic fiber, enabling the best view of the teeth and of the soft parts
- clearly structured control panel with handpiece intensity indicators
- two lighting systems
- foot control for the main functions
- LCD display with viewing options for intraoral camera images as well as for digital x-rays.
- ideal for both two-handed and four-handed treatment
- adapted to the requirements of right-handers and left-handers thanks to the swivelling water unit and rotatable chair
Infection Control :
- Built-in disinfection unit
- All critical components can be removed and disinfected
- Smooth, easy-to-clean and disinfect surfaces
- No contact between suction hoses and floor
11. The BEYONDTM Whitening Accelerator
THE MOST EFFICIENT WHITENING TECHNIQUE
Advanced Technology Ensures Safety, Comfort, and Results
- Most advanced light filtration system of any power whitening system ensures patient safety and comfort
- Harmful ultraviolet light and heat are filtered out through a coated optical lens and over 12,000 optical fibers
- Powerful 150 watt halogen bulb emits a high-intensity blue light (480-520 anometers wavelength) for faster whitening results
- Operates at a lower temperature than similar products, increasing patient comfort levels and decreasing the risk of developing tooth sensitivity
Superior product by all means:
- Chair-side, cold-light, power whitening accelerator lamp
- Whitens teeth between five to 14 shades, with an average improvement of eight shades, in three consecutive 10 minute sessions
- Very effective for teeth that have been stained by smoking or by consuming staining substances such as coffee, tea, or red wine
- Also whitens teeth discolored by certain medicines, such as tetracycline, or speckled by fluoride
The physiodispenser is a device designed for surgical implant operations, but it is used during other oral surgery interventions as well.
The clinic is fitted with the most competitive physiodispenser models: Implantmed, manufactured by W&H and Aseptico, manufactured by SDD.
Both models have an incorporated microprocessor, which controls the speed and torque of the micro motor so that they can be maintained at the same level or changed, as needed. The electronic control of parameters ensures the accuracy and safety of operations. There are six memory programs that record settings.